1. This section contains information relating to the management methods of Cinque Terre Outdoor with reference to the processing of data of Cinque Terre Outdoor users.
2. This information is also valid for the purposes of article 13 of Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679, relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data as well as to the free circulation of such data, for subjects who interact with Cinque Terre Outdoor and can be reached at the address corresponding to the home page:
3. The information is provided only for Cinque Terre Outdoor and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein.
4. The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, times and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the Cinque Terre Outdoor web pages, regardless of the purposes of the connection itself, according to the Italian and European legislation.
5. The information may undergo changes due to the introduction of new rules in this regard, therefore the user is invited to periodically check this page.
6. If the user is under 14 years of age, pursuant to art.8, c.1 regulation (EU) 2016/679, and art. 2 - Quinquies of Legislative Decree 196/2003, as modified by Legislative Decree 181/18, will have to legitimize its consent through the authorization of the parents or whoever takes their place.
II - DATA PROCESSING
1 - Data Controller
1. The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data. It also deals with security profiles.
2. With regard to this website, the data controller is: Kayak Design & Business Development Ltd, and for any clarification or exercise of the user's rights, he can contact him at the following email address: email@example.com
2 - Responsible for data processing
1. The controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
2. In accordance with article 28 of regulation (EU) no. 2016/679, upon appointment of the data owner, the data controller of the Cinque Terre Outdoor site is: Kayak Design & Business Development Ltd
3 - Place for data processing
1. The processing of data generated by the use of Cinque Terre Outdoor takes place at 44, Potternewton Mount, Leeds, UK.
2. If necessary, the data connected to the newsletter service can be processed by the data controller or subjects appointed by it for this purpose at the relevant office.
III - COOKIES
1 - Type of Cookies
2. A cookie consists of a reduced set of data transferred to the user's browser by a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. It is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
3. Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If desired, you can prevent the saving of some or all cookies. However, in this case the use of the site and the services offered could be compromised. To proceed without changing the cookie options, simply continue browsing.
Below are the types of cookies that the site uses:
2 - Technical cookies
1. There are numerous technologies used to store information on the user's computer, which are then collected by the sites. Among these, the best known and most used is that of HTML cookies. They are used for navigation and to facilitate access and use of the site by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications on the electronic network or to the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
2. The settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the internet browser used. In any case, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or cancellation of cookies by changing the settings of his internet browser. Such deactivation can slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site.
3. The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the site.
4. The cookies that are placed in the browser and retransmitted through Google Analytics or through the statistics service of bloggers or similar are technical only if used for the purpose of optimizing the site directly by the owner of the site, who can collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, the same rules apply to analytics cookies, in terms of information and consent, provided for technical cookies.
5. From the point of view of duration, temporary session cookies can be distinguished which are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and therefore avoid logging in to each page visited and the permanent ones that remain active on the PC until upon expiration or cancellation by the user.
6. Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and permanence in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
7. They are not stored permanently but exclusively for the duration of navigation until the browser is closed and disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site.
3 - Third party cookies
1. In relation to the origin, the cookies sent to the browser directly from the site you are visiting and those of third parties sent to the computer from other sites and not from the one you are visiting are distinguished.
2. Permanent cookies are often third-party cookies.
3. The majority of third-party cookies are made up of tracking cookies used to identify online behavior, understand interests and therefore personalize advertising proposals for users.
4. Third-party analytical cookies may be installed. They are sent from the domains of the aforementioned third parties external to the site.
5. Third-party analytical cookies are used to detect information on user behavior on Cinque Terre Outdoor. The detection takes place anonymously, in order to monitor performance and improve the usability of the site. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create user profiles, in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices expressed by the users themselves.
6. The use of these cookies is governed by the rules set up by the third parties themselves, therefore users are invited to read the privacy policies and indications to manage or disable the cookies published on the relevant web pages.
4 - Profiling cookies
1. Profiling cookies are those that create user profiles and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same part of surfing the net.
2. When using these types of cookies, the user must give explicit consent.
3. Article 22 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and article 122 of the Data Protection Code will apply.
IV - DATA PROCESSED
1 - Data processing mode
1. Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected automatically is stored during user visits. The information collected could be the following:
- internet protocol address (IP);
- type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site;
- name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit;
- possibly the number of clicks.
2. The aforementioned information is processed in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be processed based on the legitimate interests of the owner.
3. For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts to damage to the site itself or to damage other users, or in any case harmful activities or constituting a crime. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users, such information will be processed based on the legitimate interests of the owner.
5. The information that users of the site will deem to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any responsibility for any violation of the laws. It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or contents protected by national and international standards.
2 - Purpose of data processing
1. The data collected by the site during its operation are used for the purposes indicated above and for the following purposes:
completion of orders, increase internal know-how in order to prepare emails with targeted special offers, offer a high level of customer care. DO NOT deliver or sell your data to third parties.
2. Data retention will be carried out for the period strictly necessary to achieve the aforementioned purpose and in any case not exceeding 5 years.
3. The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the previously indicated purpose.
3 - Data provided by the user
1. As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
2. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request.
4 - Support in configuring your browser
1. The user can manage cookies also through the settings of his browser. However, deleting cookies from your browser may remove the preferences you have set for the site.
2. For further information and support, you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
5 - Social Network Plugin
2. The collection and use of the information obtained through the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which please refer to:
Google+: http: //www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies
V. USER RIGHTS
1. The art. 13, c. 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 lists the user's rights.
2. The Cinque Terre Outdoor site therefore intends to inform the user about the existence of the user's rights, based on the following articles of Regulation (EU) 2016/679:
a) Based on art. 15, of the right of the interested party to ask the owner for access to personal data, based on art. 16 the possibility of rectifying the data provided, on the basis of art.18 the possibility of integrating or limiting the processing that concerns him, or of opposing, for legitimate reasons, their treatment on the basis of art. 21, in addition to the right to data portability based on art. 20 Regulation (EU);
b) the right to request cancellation based on Article 17, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed.
c) the right to obtain certification that the operations of updating, rectification, integration of data, cancellation, blocking of data, transformation have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
3. Requests can be addressed to the data controller, without formalities or, alternatively, using the model provided by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. If the treatment is based on art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. a) - express consent for use - or on art. 9, paragraph 2 lett. a) - express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data, which reveal religious, or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, which reveal racial or ethnic origin, political opinions - the user has the right to revoke consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation.
5. Likewise, in case of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority responsible for monitoring the processing in the Italian State.
6. For a more detailed examination of the rights that compete with it, see articles 15-22 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
VI - DATA TRANSFER TO NON-EU COUNTRIES
1. This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized and strictly regulated by article 45, paragraph 1 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adhesion to the Privacy Shield.
2. Data will never be transferred to third countries that do not comply with the conditions set out in article 45 and subsequent of the (EU) Regulation.
VII. SECURITY DATA PROVIDED
1. This site processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The treatment is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
2. In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of agents involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, couriers) may have access to the data. postal services, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
VIII. CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
2. It may be subject to changes or updates. In the case of significant changes and updates, these will be reported with specific notifications to users.
3. Previous versions of the document will still be available on this page.
4. The document was updated on 08/05/2020 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions, and in particular in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679.